Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How to Get Free Backlinks from Blogs with Descent PR?



Congratulations for having a make money online blog !!! You may be worried now- how to get back links from blogs with descent PR? Now I am going to reveal you how to get those backlinks.

Have you ever seen a small plug-in in most of the popular blogs called "Top commentator"? You can make use of this plug-in to get free back links.

Initially choose popular blogs in your niche from Technorati by using a search box in this site. Then make comment on the blogs with top commentator plug-in. Beware if you spam them, you will be blocked forever...i.e the comments should be genuine and useful to these blogs.

As your number of comments on a particular blog increases, you can get a suitable berth in the plug-in with a perfect backlink for your blog. In this plug-in your name will be displayed along with a link to the homepage of your blog.

If you want traffic from these blogs, you can choose a catchy nick name for making comment on the blogs say- Brittle star, Pixel head, Mommy blogger, Adsensing, etc...

Within a week you can manage to get at least 50 links, if you have posted at least 5 comments in each of the 50 blogs. Make use of this plug-in for building backlinks as these links in the top commentator box doesn't have no-follow tags.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, and hope all your holiday activities are not keeping you too busy not to make money online.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

It’s Boredom MOnday and we’re going to play tag. Personally, I think this is a great way to brainstorm for future writing topics, which is why we’re playing.

These are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. (I was not tagged, I’m starting a new game).
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven facts about little ol’ me:

1. I Was Born in Argentina. I came here when i was 5 years old and I did come throuhg east LA as a ilegal but that has changed since then
2. I have the same birday has my father, talk about a good gift!
3. I am a Blackbelt, I grew in martial arts and im still at it, Love teaching and working with kids.
4. I want to be able to pay off my aunts house, she raised me along with my grandmaother so it is something i want to do, to say thanks.
5. I have become a addict to buying domains, i just keep buying them weekly, I dont even have a use for half of them yet.
6. I want to be a millionare so bad..that when i was 14 i would get books about the stock market in hopes i would learn somthing
7. I think we can all get the things we want but need to gte off the sofa and do it!